This Sea bass recipe is honestly barely a recipe, but simply the quickest, easiest and crispiest method for preparing a cheap Sea bass fillet. It works with fresh or defrosted fish (minimum 6h, in fridge!), and is utterly fool-proof.
- Sea bass fillet (90g) (130kcal)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (21 kcal)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Salt & Pepper Sea bass generously on both sides
- Heat Olive Oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add Sea Bass to pan, skin-side first. Fry for 2.5-3 minutes on each side
- Place on a bit of kitchen roll to soak up any excess oil.
That’s it, so simple. Enjoy with a bit of lemon juice squeezed on top.
Please do let me know if you try it, and tag me so I can see your tasty creations!